Friday, September 24, 2010

Well, look what we have here...

This, my friend, is a new blog. Welcome to Bleed Wildcat Purple, yet another place to get a dose of Northwestern Wildcat glory, because there's no such thing as too much Wildcat consumption. (Note: This does not include anyone with tuberculosis. That is too much Wildcat consumption.)

What you're looking at right now is what will hopefully be a haven for Northwestern Wildcat fans, particularly in football and basketball. As this place gets booted up some more, I'll figure out some regular weekly postings, with names like "Week 4 Preview: Why Ohio State Sucks at Scheduling" or something like that. Eventually, if people actually start reading this thing, there might be a regular poll over by the upper-left hand corner... maybe call it the "Incredibly Useless Poll of the Week"? I'll figure it out as I go.

I also want to create a banner image at the top, because Blogger's templates aren't going to cut it, and I don't know enough coding to make it decent. If you have any ideas of what to include in the banner, let me know! Leave a comment below or send me an e-mail.

If you Bleed Wildcat Purple like Coach Fitz does, hopefully this will be the perfect place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment